Henry Parry Drive
Cemetery is located on a gentle slope in the park. The first headstone was placed 1858, the last in 1949. The headstones are spread out and are still in their original locations.
A few headstones have fallen or are damaged but overall the cemetery is in fairly good condition for its age.
The Park was developed in 1997 by Gosford Council and it is as clean and tidy today as it was when opened after the development works.
Photographed and transcribed by <a href="austcemindex.com/contributor.php?id=159" target="_blank">Garry Ellis</a> in March 2014.
Travel North along Henry Parry Drive from Gosford shops 2.5kms. It is on the right just after the Hospital buildings.
Gosford City Council
27 Sep 2014
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index