Katrine Anglican Church
In April 1861 Simeon Viveash donated an acre of ground to the Anglican Church and the Church of St Saviour was built.
Located across the causeway at the intersection of Northam-Toodyay Rd and Katrine Rd.
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index