Richmond Anglican Church
6A Wellington St
St Luke's Anglican Church originally stood on land granted to the Church in 1923, on the Eastern side of the Coal River. The cemetery is located on that land, although the new church is now on the other side of the river. The cemetery is still in use.
The first Headstone was placed in 1823 for a Mr Thomas Kearney.
Photographed and transcribed by Peter Patterson-Kane in early 2014.
17 Feb 2014
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index