Appin Catholic Church
Cnr Appin Rd & King St
St Bede's Catholic Church in King Street, Appin was designed by Father Therry in 1837. Inspection of the stonework indicates that different tradesmen built the church in stages. It has a slate roof and iron roofed square tower, which once had a timber belfry. St Bede's has an inscription carved over the entrance that reads "J.P. EPUS A.D. 1841". The Cemetery associated with the church has many historic headstones.
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index