There are three cemeteries in Albury, as well as those across the Murray in Wodonga. In Albury they are Waugh Road, Pioneer and Glenmorus Memorial Gardens which also houses our crematorium and is the main office for Albury Cemeteries.
The Pioneer Cemetery is a place to reflect on our city's important historic past. It is at the corner of Buckingham and David Streets, where David Street to the south becomes Waugh Road to the north. It was established in 1848 and Albury City took over its operation in 1951. The easiest access is on the south side via the Lychgate entry off Buckingham St where off-street parking is available.
The Waugh Road Cemetery is immediately adjacent across the road to the east, and the Glenmorus Memorial Gardens is further north-west.
Cemetery location: 460 Buckingham Street, North Albury NSW 2640
Phone: 02 6043 5655
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index