Bredbo Cemetery is a monumental cemetery to which a small Garden of Remembrance was added in 1998. The monuments are mostly in good condition and the inscriptions legible. They date from 1894 to the present day. The grounds are maintained in excellent order by Council.
Joe Sharman has contributed images of all the inscriptions that he made in July 2012. Joe's pictures may be downloaded from the list of inscriptions for this cemetery. That list was compiled with reference to the NSW indices of births, deaths and marriages, and to the Australian War Memorial online military rolls for additional information.
The cemetery is on the north-western side of the village. From the Monaro Highway, turn west into North street for 280m and then slight left into Yayouk Street for 500 mm to the cemetery, which is on the northern side of the street.
Lat -35.952989, Long 149.136539
Bredbo Cemetery is administered by Cooma-Monaro Shire Council. For further information, contact Council at PO Box 714, Cooma NSW 2630; phone 02 6455 1777; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
17 Jul 2012
5 Jul 2012
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index