Stuarts Point Road,
Kinki Cemetery at Stuarts Point is a small general cemetery with portions designated as Anglican, Catholic, Presbyterian and Uniting (originally Wesleyan and Primitive Methodist). Inscriptions date from 1880. It also provides a columbarium for the placement of ashes that displays plaques dating from 1972. With the exception of two fallen headstones, the monuments are erect and their inscriptions mostly legible. The site is maintained in good condition by Kempsey Shire Council.
Sandra and Warren Cockbain visited Kinki Cemetery and photographed all visible inscriptions in March 2012. Their images may be viewed from the list of inscriptions for this cemetery. That list was compiled from their images and with reference to the NSW indices of births, deaths and marriages and to the Australian War Memorial online military rolls for additional information.
From Kempsey, take the Pacific Highway north for 32km and turn right (east) on to Stuarts Point Road, from where it is 8.4km to the cemetery. Lat -30.822874, Long 152.975564
Kinki Cemetery is administered by Kempsey Shire Council. For further information, contact Council at PO Box 3078, West Kempsey NSW 2440; phone 02 6566 3200; email firstname.lastname@example.org
25 Mar 2012
11 Mar 2012
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index