Glenreagh Cemetery appears to have been established around the time of World War 1 with inscriptions extant dating from 1916. The cemetery is divided into two widely separated portions - Catholic and Protestant. In recent years a small columbarium has been added, as yet little used. The grounds are fenced and well maintained by Council. There are no amenities.
Sandra and Warren Cockbain visited the cemetery in December 2010 and made digital images of all visible inscriptions. Their list of inscriptions has been compiled from their images and Council records. Reference was made to the NSW indices of births, deaths and marriages and to the Australian War Memorial online military rolls for additional information.
The Glenreagh Cemetery access lane runs south off Orana Way, 1.5km south of the village. Lat -30.0683, Long 152.979238
Glenreagh Cemetery is administered by Clarence Valley Council. For further information, contact Council at Locked Bag 23, Grafton NSW 2460; phone 02 6643 0200; email email@example.com
4 Sep 2020
4 Dec 2011
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index