Ross Anglican Columbarium
The columbarium in the grounds of St John's Anglican Church bears plaques dating from 1948. The original church of St John was consecrated by Bishop William Grant Broughton in 1838 and the present beautiful stone building in 1869. The columbarium is of brick built against the stone boundary wall.
Digital images of the inscriptions were made by Joe Sharman in October 2011. Joe's pictures may be downloaded from the list of inscriptions for this columbarium. Thanks also to Roma Waldron who listed the pictures.
St John's Church and its columbarium are on the south-eastern corner of Church and Badajos Streets. Lat -42.027053, Long 147.493299
24 Nov 2011
3 Oct 2011
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index