Cemetery 758 - Singleton Anglican Columbarium

Update Cemetery See Inscriptions Add Inscription

Singleton Anglican Columbarium

23 Bishopgate Street,

Singleton

NSW

2330

-32.563084

151.178116

The extensive columbarium at All Saints' Anglican Church in Singleton bears inscriptions dating from 1948. Set out in the form of a cross, it is easily recognised on satellite views of the area. Also in the grounds of All Saints, is a mausoleum in the style of a Greek temple that contains the remains of members of the Dangar family. These inscriptions have been included in this listing.

The inscriptions were all photographed by Joe Sherman in February 2011. Joe's pictures may be viewed from the list of inscriptions for this cemetery. That list was compiled with reference to the NSW indices of births, deaths and marriages and to the Australian War Memorial online military rolls for additional information.

The columbarium is situated behind All Saints Anglican Church in High Street and is most easily accessed from Bishopgate Street. Lat -32.56288, Long 151.178274

For further information, contact the Anglican Parish of Singleton, 40 High Street, Singleton NSW 2330; phone 02 6571 1414; email: admin@singletonanglicans.org.au

13 Jun 2011

2 Feb 2011

811

811

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Location of cemetery

Functions

Update this Cemetery

Add an Inscription to this Cemetery

See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery

Add a Cemetery

Contact Australian Cemeteries Index