Cemetery 733 - Castle Hill Anglican

Update Cemetery See Inscriptions Add Inscription

Castle Hill Anglican

245a Old Northern Road,

Castle Hill

NSW

1765

-33.736149

151.003220

Castle Hill Anglican Cemetery appears to have been established circa 1860. Inscriptions extant range from 1864 to 1994. The monuments include many that have fallen and broken and some inscriptions are so eroded as to be hard to read. However we were able to identify almost all of them. Several graves are overgrown and difficult to access but the grass around the graves had been recently mown.

Michael Brookhouse visited and photographed the cemetery in January 2011. He says that the cemetery was once close to the original church of St Paul, which now occupies a site a couple of blocks further north on Old Northern Road. Michael's pictures may be downloaded from the list of inscriptions for this cemetery. That list was compiled with reference to the NSW indices of births, deaths and marriages for additional information. We also acknowledge with thanks additional research data submitted by Marilynne Black.

St Paul's Anglican Cemetery is on the eastern side of Old Northern Road, just south of Cecil Avenue. There is parking available for cemetery visitors at 245 Old Northern Road, Castle Hill, which is the Castle Hill Bible Education Centre. Lat -33.735939, Long 151.003216

1 Mar 2011

22 Jan 2011

169

165

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Location of cemetery

Functions

Update this Cemetery

Add an Inscription to this Cemetery

See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery

Add a Cemetery

Contact Australian Cemeteries Index