Frogmore Catholic Cemetery is located in the grounds of St John the Baptist Church. The earliest inscription extant is dated 1865 - around the time of the first white settlement in the area. The cemetery grounds are well tended and the monuments generally erect and legible.
Joe Sharman has contributed images he made of every visible inscription in December 2009. His images may be downloaded from the list of inscriptions for this cemetery. That list has been compiled from Joe's images and with reference to the NSW indices of births, deaths and marriages and to the Australian War Memorial online military rolls for additional information.
St John the Baptist church and cemetery is located on the southern edge of the village, on the western side of the road, about 0.2km north of Ballyhooley Road
Frogmore is within the Catholic Parish of Boorowa and the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn. For further information on the church and cemetery, contact the Diocesan Office, GPO Box 3089, Canberra 2601; phone 02 6201 9800
1 Jan 2010
26 Dec 2009
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index