Cemetery 5292 - Ripplebrook

Update Cemetery See Inscriptions Add Inscription

Ripplebrook

Yannathan and Longwarry South

687 North Yannathan Road, Ripplebrook VIC

Ripplebrook

VIC

3818

-38.207488

145.750781

Ripplebrook Cemetery was originally known as Yannathan and Longwarry South Cemetery. The cemetery appears to have been used from 1879 until 1914. By the end of the 1900s there were left visible only a couple of marked graves with plaques, and the wrought iron remains of a couple more. In 2008 a special memorial was added with a plaque listing 34 burials here. There is a wikitree project in effect available at www.wikitree.com/wiki/Space:Ripplebrook_cemetery%2C_Victoria which lists the burials and has done some research on the times and lives of some of these pioneers of the area.

Ken Lucas

4

3

1
1
1
1
1
1

Location of cemetery

Functions

Update this Cemetery

Add an Inscription to this Cemetery

See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery

Add a Cemetery

Contact Australian Cemeteries Index