Cemetery 480 - Currawong Anglican Church

Update Cemetery See Inscriptions Add Inscription

Currawong Anglican Church

St Marks

Tiverton Rd

Currawong

NSW

2108

-34.465344

148.375357

The neat little cemetery in the grounds of St Mark's Anglican Church, Currawong contains inscriptions dating from 1919 to the present day. The monuments are all in good condition and legible and the grounds are well maintained. The church is an attractive bluestone building, the foundation stone for which was laid in 1918.

Ann Gardner has contributed digital images of all visible inscriptions that she made when she visited the site in August 2009. The list was compiled with reference to the NSW indices of births, deaths and marriages for additional information.

Currawong is a locality 10km northwest of Murrumburrah on the Currawong Road between Young and Harden. St Mark's Church and Cemetery is on the corner of Currawong and Tiverton Roads.

18 Aug 2009

4 Aug 2009

34

34

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Location of cemetery

Functions

Update this Cemetery

Add an Inscription to this Cemetery

See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery

Add a Cemetery

Contact Australian Cemeteries Index