Ulladulla South Historic Graves occupies a small site in the western footpath area of the Princes Highway, south of Ulladulla. It consists of three headstones and some historical plaques surrounded by a pipe and chain fence.
Inscriptions date from 1862 to 1885. At the time of listing it was in good order but the inscriptions are difficult to read due to weathering. The grave area was enclosed and some restoration work carried out as a Bi-Centennial Project.
Ray Cork made digital images of the stones and listed the inscriptions during December 2008. He compiled the list of inscriptions for this cemetery with reference to the NSW BDM indices for additional information.
The Ulladulla Historic Graves are located close to the footpath on the western side of the Princes Highway, approximately 500m south of the shopping centre and near the intersection of Hollywood Ave.
3 Feb 2009
31 Dec 2008
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index