Richmond Catholic Church
46 St Johns Circle
The old St John's Catholic Church, built in 1837, sits on a rise on the Northern edge of the town and has views over the Coal River and the town.
The cemetery is directly behind the church on very undulating terrain.
The cemetery was photographed and transcribed by Peter & Karen Patterson-Kane in November 2013.
14 Feb 2014
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index