This tiny cemetery is located beside the chapel on the Havilah Estate, between Mudgee and Lue NSW. The beautiful chapel was constructed by Mr Henry Hunter White on Havilah and then gifted to the Anglican Church in 1905.
The graves nearby bear inscriptions dating from 1900 to 1999. Reg and Jean McDonell visted the site on 23 May 2008 and made digital images of every visible inscription. The images may be viewed from the list of inscriptions for this cemetery. The list was compiled with reference to the NSW BDM indices for additional information and with the kind assistance of local researcher, Lynne Robinson.
From Mudgee, take the Ulan Road north over the Cudgegong River then the first right onto Lue Road. It is 19 km from this junction to Havilah. The stone church will be seen on the right hand side of the road.
For further information on the cemetery and chapel at Havilah, contact the Parish Office, St John the Baptist Anglican Church, Church Street, Mudgee NSW 2850; phone 02 6372 1126
23 May 2008
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index