This cemetery was established in 1953 and is still in use today, although some headstones date from the 1910s. There is a small columbarium, and no denominational sections were observed. The cemetery was photographed on the 18th of December 2015.
The cemetery is very tidy and is kept in good order. Most of the headstones are in very good condition, which should be expected for the age of the cemetery. The cemetery is fully fenced which keeps wildlife out, access is via one of two gates at either end of the fence. There doesn't appear to be any amenities or seating in the vicinity.
The cemetery is signposted well from the New England Highway and is located on the northern end of the town. From the New England Highway, turn onto Waroo St, the cemetery is on the corner of Waroo St and Bengalla St.
Southern Downs Regional Council. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1300 697 372
18 Dec 2015
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index