The cemetery has lawn and monument sections along with columbarium walls. It is open to the public 6am to 6pm daily.
The earliest burial on record was on 8 August 1898 in the monument section. Originally two different sections, Roman Catholic and Other Religions, were allocated for burials.
The lawn section opened in 1966. The first columbarium wall was built in 1986, a second in 2001 and a third in 2016.
Take Gore Highway to the town of Pittsworth; Exit onto Toowoomba Road, that eventually leads onto Railway Street. Turn at Murray Street, till reaching - Stoney Street - where the main entry is situated.
Toowoomba Regional Council. Phone: 131 872.
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index