Cemetery 292 - Tottenham

Update Cemetery See Inscriptions Add Inscription

Tottenham

Umang Street,

Tottenham

NSW

2873

-32.240845

147.338425

Tottenham Cemetery comprise three denominational portions - Anglican, Presbyterian and Roman Catholic - that contain inscriptions dating from 1913. In recent years, a small columbarium has been erected that displays plaques dating from 1994.

Ruth King photographed and listed every visible inscription in November 2007. In compiling the list, reference was made to the NSW BDM indexes and to military records for additional information. Ruth's images may be downloaded from the list of inscriptions for this cemetery.

Tottenham Cemetery is on the western outskirts of the town, about 1km past the hospital, on the left hand (southern) side of Umang Street

The Tottenham General Cemetery is administered by the Lachlan Shire Council. For further information, contact Council at PO Box 216, Condobolin NSW 2877; phone 02 6895 4444; email: council@lachlan.nsw.gov.au

www.lachlan.nsw.gov.au/

17 Jan 2008

15 Nov 2007

396

396

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Location of cemetery

Functions

Update this Cemetery

Add an Inscription to this Cemetery

See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery

Add a Cemetery

Contact Australian Cemeteries Index