St Saviour's Anglican cemetery. An old cemetery, long since closed. The first cemetery established in Goulburn was the Church of England burial ground
known as St. Saviours', named for the Anglican parish. This cemetery was in use from about 1830 until 1937, and is situated adjacent to the Goulburn Gaol on the North?Eastern edge of the city. Transcribed by Reg McDonell.
At the back (eastern side) of Goulburn Gaol.
19 Mar 2014
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index