The Tarago Cemetery is in two parts, the Anglican (Church of England) section being the northern part and the Catholic section being the southern part of the cemetery. The Anglican section was consecrated on the 31st August 1924 the trustees of this section are the Anglican Property Trust. One of the earliest recorded burials is for a Mrs Eliza Welch, 18th March 1927, aged 77 ½ years.
The Catholic section is situated on the western side of the Tarago to Bungendore Road, 1 kilometre south of the village of Tarago. One of the oldest recorded graves on this site is for a Mrs Jayne
Byrne who died on the 5th August 1888.
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index