Cemetery 2107 - St Marys General

Update Cemetery See Inscriptions Add Inscription

St Marys General

Great Western Highway

St Marys

NSW

2760

-33.772563

150.787836

Penrith City Council took over management of this cemetery in 1967. This cemetery began in 1881 with the dedication of the Anglican Section, and the first burial was in 1886. In the post Second World War period, many new settlers arrived from other countries. St Marys cemetery has a large number of Greek, Maltese, Italian and Eastern European graves. St Marys cemetery has Anglican, Catholic, Coptic Orthodox, Greek Orthodox, Independent/General, Lutheran, Presbyterian and Uniting sections.
Only the Presbyterian and Uniting Sections have been photographed and transcribed.

The entrance is off Sydney Street.

Penrith City Council. PO Box 60, Penrith NSW 2751; phone 02 4732 7777; email: pencit@penrithcity.nsw.gov.au

16 Nov 2019

592

577

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1

Location of cemetery

Functions

Update this Cemetery

Add an Inscription to this Cemetery

See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery

Add a Cemetery

Contact Australian Cemeteries Index