Sackville Anglican Church
This First Fleet cemetery was in use from 1827 to 1987. It has 85 graves and 163 names recorded.
Approximately 6km down Tizzana Road from the King Road / Tizzana Road turnoff at Ebenezer Public School, located on the right hand side.
Hawkesbury City Council
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index