Randwick Anglican Church
cnr Frances St & The Avenue
Established in 1858, the first recorded burial was 2 September 1858, before the current church was constructed.
According to Randwick council website, the cemetery itself became the burial ground for the who's who of Randwick and Sydney society more broadly.
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index