The Meranburn / Manildra Cemetery was dedicated on 15 August 1879. Separate sections exist for all denominations, with Catholic and Presbyterian having two sections each. The cemetery is fully fenced and the grounds are in excellent upkeep.
The Lions Club of Manildra erected the Columbarium in 1996.
Photographed and transcribed by Peter Patterson-Kane in July 2014.
Cemetery Rd is a dirt lane on the south side of the Orange Rd around 1km west of Manildra, 50m east of the railway crossing. The lane is signposted Meranburn Cemetery.
17 Aug 2014
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index