Cemetery 1665 - Kippilaw Anglican Church

Update Cemetery See Inscriptions Add Inscription

Kippilaw Anglican Church

St James'

860 Gurrundah Rd

Pomeroy

NSW

2580

-34.749100

149.599500

Kippilaw Cemetery is in the grounds of St. James' Anglican Church, Kippilaw. St James' church, completed in November 1860, was founded on land owned by the James and Elizabeth (nee Kinghorne) Chisholm, called Kippilaw.

21

3

Location of cemetery

Functions

Update this Cemetery

Add an Inscription to this Cemetery

See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery

Add a Cemetery

Contact Australian Cemeteries Index