Middle Arm Rd
Kenmore Cemetery (also known as St Patrick's Roman Catholic Cemetery) is located on Middle Arm Road. It opened for burials in 1889 and is still fully operational and open daily. Council assumed responsibility for this Cemetery in April 1998. Up until May 2002 it was essentially a monument burial ground with only very limited burial space left. In May 2003 Council extended the Cemetery and it now offers a lawn, as well as a headstone section on the western side of the chapel. A portion of this Cemetery is retained by the Catholic Church. It contains the graves of nuns and priests. The grounds and records of both the General and Catholic Cemeteries are maintained by Council.
Goulburn Mulwaree Council
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index