Richmond Catholic Methodist Lawn
Corner Clarendon and Dight Sts
Originally dedicated as a general cemetery in 1893, with individual denominations marked. Catholic burials are recorded in the Catholic Section from the early 1900s. The Methodist denomination also had a dedicated area dating from the turn of the century. Irish born teacher Thomas Sullivan (1873) was originally buried at Londonderry but was later interred in the Methodist section of this cemetery and his son William Sullivan (1906) a bootmaker was Trustee for the Wesleyan Church and elected to the first Richmond Council in 1872. Other familiar names include the Biddle and Price families. A lawn cemetery was established from the 1960s and is now maintained by Hawkesbury City Council.
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index