South Gundagai Monumental Cemetery is the town’s oldest cemetery being in use before 1850.
It is situated on the Gocup Road with road leading into the cemetery, approaching from Gundagai, being on the right hand side and is sign posted.
Cootamundra Gundagai Regional Council ph1300 459 689
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index