Mosquito Creek Road,
The digital images for the Warialda General Cemetery were made by Robert Tozer in June 2002 and updated by him on 1 October 2006. The list of inscriptions was compiled from those images by Roma Waldron in 2006. To both contributors we are most grateful for their individual contributions.
This cemetery, now known as the Warialda New Cemetery, replaced the original cemetery (now referred to as the Warialda Old Cemetery) late in the 19th century. Inscriptions in the current general cemetery date from 1885. It comprises denominational portions and a lawn cemetery with two small columbarium walls, as yet little used, at the cemetery entrance.
The list of inscriptions was compiled with extensive reference to the NSW indexes of births, deaths and marriages and the World War 1 and World War 2 records published by the Australian War Memorial.
The Warialda General Cemetery is administered by the Gwydir Shire Council. For further information, contact Council at Maitland Street (Locked Bag 5), Bingara NSW 2404; phone: 02 6724 2000; email email@example.com
21 Dec 2006
1 Oct 2006
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index