Salisbury Anglican SA
Lot 85 Church St
The land for the St John the Evangalist Church and cemetery was donated to the church by John Harvey in 1850, with the first burials taking place around 8 years later.
The church was gutted by fire in 1989, but has been mostly restored, and was re-consecrated in 2001.
The cemetery is located next to the church. It is generally well maintained, although individual graves are showing a lack of repair.
Photographed by Peter Creek in October 2014. Transcribed by Garry Ellis.
1 Nov 2014
28 Nov 2014
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index