Good Dog Creek Cemetery
Situated off Bangalee Road, West Cambewarra, the cemetery is divided into denominational portions for Catholics, Anglicans, Methodist and Presbyterians. There is also a "General" portion for those of other faiths.
The earliest known burial is from February 1874. However, there are a number of unknown burials in the cemetery that may have occurred earlier.
In 2007 Shoalhaven City Council approved the allocation of ten graves for the Muslim community.
A part of an unallocated area in the Cemetery has been set aside for "Natural Burials".
Shoalhaven City Council
1 Jun 2021
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index