This cemetery has been in use since 1882 and is still used today. It is a non-denominational monumental cemetery with an area for plaques and internment of ashes around a tree. Some of the graves are worn due to their age and have become difficult to read, other graves are covered in weeds or trees which makes photography difficult. There did not appear to be any facilities on site for visitors. This cemetery falls under the care of Wingecarribee Shire Council.
Located just off the Illawarra highway on Church Street at Burrawang. Approximately 12.5 km from Moss Vale and 9 km from Robertson.
30 Dec 2015
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index