Batemans Bay Old Catholic
In 1874 the Catholic Church was granted 1.5 acres of land on Bent Street for a church and presbytery. Later the Church acquired the 1250 sq m of land adjoining the church site for use as a burial ground. The earliest burial dates from 1884, while the last occurred in 1952.
The cemetery is in fair condition. The grass is mown, but a tree has fallen across some of the graves.
The cemetery is located on the Northern side of number 3 Bent Street, Batemans Bay
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index