Pitt Town Anglican Columbarium
110 Bathurst Street
The columbarium wall at St James' Anglican Church, Pitt Town, bears inscriptions dating from 1984. In addition, there is an early grave by the church wall dated 1864.
Joe Sharman visited the church and photographed all the inscriptions in March 2011. The list was compiled with reference to the NSW indices of births, deaths and marriages for additional information.
St James' Church is on the western side of Bathurst Street, almost opposite Buckingham Street.
For further information, contact St James Anglican Church, 110 Bathurst St, Pitt Town NSW 2756; phone 02 4572 3262
10 May 2011
31 Mar 2011
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index