Spring Hill Cemetery contains inscriptions dating from 1881 to 1968. It was closed around 1977 when the last burial took place. Jean Bingham visited the cemetery in January 2009 and listed every visible inscription. Subsequently, Robyn Langley contributed images of the Nesbitt family graves. She has kindly arranged for her friends, Jane and Barry Jenson, to make images of all other inscriptions. So we thank all of those involved in getting this information online.
The list of inscriptions for this cemetery, which also includes several known but unmarked graves found in Council records, has been compiled with reference to the NSW indices of births, deaths and marriages and the AWM online nominal rolls for additional information.
Warburton Lane runs off Whiley Road on the eastern side of the railway line.
Spring Hill Cemetery is administered by the Orange City Council. For further information, contact Council at PO Box 35, Orange NSW 2800; phone: 02 6393 8000; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
19 Aug 2009
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index