Mulbring Uniting Church
The Mulbring Uniting Church Cemetery contains monuments dating from 1871 to the present day. A small columbarium immediately behind the church contains plaques from 1990.
Ruth King visited the cemetery late in 2007 and made images of all visible incriptions. Her images may be downloaded from the list of inscriptions for this cemetery. That list was compiled with reference to the NSW BDM indices and to military records for additional information.
The cemetery is behind the church on the corner of Palmer Street and Main Road with a vehicle entrance from Main Road.
Enquiries regarding the Mulbring Uniting Church cemetery may be directed in the first instance to the Minister at 02 4937 1069
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index