Headington Hill Lutheran
The four graves in this tiny cemetery are in what was the churchyard of St Peter's Lutheran Church. A plaque on the site states that the church stood between 1902 and 1941.
John Arthur visited and photographed the two remaining headstones in February 2007. A wooden cross that once marked another grave was not found. However, Greg Kowald, who mows the cemetery, has advised that a marker has now been placed on the Wissemann baby's grave by her brothers. Greg also prunes the old rose growing on the Nichterlein baby's grave that was planted by her cousin, Gladys Huf, over 90 years ago.
John's images may be downloaded from the list of inscriptions for this cemetery. The list was compiled with reference to the Queensland BDM online search facility for further information.
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index