Richmond Congregational Church
The first Church was built in 1844 in Torrens Street, in the present Cemetery Grounds. It was demolished in 1876 after being damaged by a Storm.
The new Church pictured above is in Bridge Street and was built in 1873.
The cemetery is a small one in good condition. It was photographed and transcribed by Peter and Karen Patterson-Kane in November 2013.
15 Feb 2014
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index