A small cemetery on a hillside west of the town. Gazetted as a cemetery in 1897, the first burial took place in in 1865, four years after the first European settlement, of baby John Lancaster. The first recorded burial was that of Eliza Ann Hales who was buried on 23 January 1869. Her headstone still exists.
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index