Sandergrove Methodist Cemetery
Address: Wattle Flat Road, Sandergrove 5255 SA
Sandergrove Methodist Cemetery is located within a small fenced site beside the Sandergrove Methodist Church. The church is understood to have been erected in 1867 and the earliest monumental inscription extant is dated 1871. Almost all, if not all, those buried here are descendants or related to the pioneer Tucker family.
Jeanice Levez visited the site and made digital images of all visible inscriptions in March 2011. She found the cemetery well maintained, the monuments erect and legible. Jeanice's pictures may be viewed via the list of all inscriptions for this cemetery.
How to find it
From Strathalbyn, head south-west on the Strathalbyn Goolwa Road for 7.9km and turn right into Wattle Flat Road from where it is 0.8km to the church and cemetery. Lat
-35.309502, Long 138.83884
The number of inscriptions for this cemetery is 37
The listing was last updated on 2011-05-02
The listing was complete as at 2011-03-26
Search for a specific family name in all cemeteries.