Address: Armidale Road, Nymboida 2460 NSW
Nymboida Cemetery appears to have been established around 1930, the date on the earliest existing monument. Consequently, most tablets are marble, granite or brass, all of which are in good order and legible. The grounds are well maintained by Council.
Sandra Cockbain has contributed her images of all the inscriptions that she made when she visited the cemetery in February 2011. Sandra's pictures may be viewed via the list of all inscriptions for this cemetery. That list was compiled with reference to the NSW indices of births, deaths and marriages and to the Australian War Memorial online military rolls for additional information.
How to find it
Nymboida is a village on the Armidale Road, 40km south-west of Grafton. The cemetery is a further 3.7km south of the village on the eastern side of the road. Lat -29.969618, Long 152.727533
Nymboida Cemetery is administered by Clarence Valley Council. For further information, contact Council at Locked Bag 23, Grafton NSW 2460; phone 02 6643 0200; email: email@example.com
The number of inscriptions for this cemetery is 113
The number of inscriptions with headstone image(s) is 113
The listing was last updated on 2011-03-11
The listing was complete as at 2011-02-27
Most Common SurnamesSort by name
Updating this information
If you have any suggestions for additions or corrections to this information, please contact Rob McDonell