Coalstoun Lakes Cemetery
Address: Glenview Street, Coalstoun Lakes 4621 QLD
Coalstoun Lakes Cemetery dates from the turn of the 19th century, the earliest inscription extant being 1899. It occupies a small, well fenced site, maintained in excellent order by South Burnett Regional Council. It appears to have been laid out in denominational portions but these are not indicated. A small lawn portion has been commenced but there is no columbarium as yet.
Peter and Karen Patterson-Kane visited and photographed the cemetery in August 2010. Their list of all inscriptions for this cemetery has been compiled from their images and notes and with reference to the Queensland indices of births, deaths and marriages and to the Australian War Memorial online military rolls for additional information.
How to find it
The cemetery is in Glenview Street, 280m east of the Isis Highway. Lat -25.614701, Long 151.887112
For further information, contact South Burnett Regional Council, PO Box 336, Kingaroy QLD 4610; phone: 047 4162 6200; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of inscriptions for this cemetery is 132
The listing was last updated on 2010-11-16
The listing was complete as at 2010-08-29
Search for a specific family name in all cemeteries.