Watsonville Pioneer Cemetery
Address: Off Herberton Petford Road, Watsonville 4887 QLD
Watsonville Pioneer Cemetery contains inscriptions dated between 1883 and 1942. There remain about 30 monuments and plaques. In 2005, the Western Progress Association erected a brass plaque listing all known burials at this location together with four unmarked lone graves known to have existed in the area. All names have been included in the cemetery list
Peter Patterson-Kane has contributed digital images he made of all visible inscriptions in August 2009. Peter's images may be downloaded from the list of all inscriptions for this cemetery. That list was compiled from his images and with reference to the Queensland indices of births, deaths and marriages for additional information.
How to find it
The Watsonville cemetery access lane runs north off the Herberton Petford Road, 1km west of the village. The cemetery is approximately 1km from the main road. It may also be reached via a track running west near the northern end of Agnes Street.
The Watsonville Pioneer Cemetery is administered by the Tablelands Regional Council. For further information, contact Council at PO Box 573 Atherton Qld 4883; phone: 1300 362 242; email: email@example.com
The number of inscriptions for this cemetery is 97
The listing was last updated on 2009-09-04
The listing was complete as at 2009-08-15
Search for a specific family name in all cemeteries.