Aldinga Anglican Cemetery
Address: Main South Road, Aldinga 5173 SA
Aldinga Anglican Cemetery, in the grounds of heritage listed St Anne's Church, predates the church by several years. It contains inscriptions dating from 1864 to the present day. Many of the older graves have been identified and marked in more recent times. The cemetery is maintained in excellent condition and virtually weed free.
Kellie Bullen visited St Anne's cemetery and made digital images of all visible inscriptions in May 2009. She also compiled the list of inscriptions. Her images may be downloaded from the list of all inscriptions for this cemetery
How to find it
Aldinga Anglican Church and its cemetery are located close to the south-eastern corner of the intersection of Main South Road and Plains Road, Aldinga.
For further information on St Anne's Anglican Cemetery, contact the Curator, Mr W Jeanes, at 08 8556 4440
The number of inscriptions for this cemetery is 186
The listing was last updated on 2009-06-06
The listing was complete as at 2009-05-31
Search for a specific family name in all cemeteries.