Cherrybrook Uniting Church
West Pennant Hills Uniting Church
134 New Line Road,
This erstwhile Methodist Cemetery in what was earlier known as West Pennant Hills appears to have been established in the 1840s. The earliest inscription extant is dated 1846. A columbarium was added in more recent times and exhibits plaques dating from the 1950s. The cemetery is situated in the grounds at the rear of the church building and was in good order at the time it was surveyed.
Michael Brookhouse visited Cherrybrook Uniting Church Cemetery in early 2009 and made digital images of all visible inscriptions. Unfortunately, several of the old stones were so weather worn as to be unidentifiable. The list of inscriptions for this cemetery has been compiled from Mick's images and with reference to the NSW indices of births, deaths and marriages and the Australian War Memorial online military rolls for additional information.
The Cherrybrook Uniting Church and its cemetery are on the eastern side of New Line Road, just south of its junction with Boundary Road.
Cherrybrook Uniting Church Cemetery is administered by the Uniting Church in Australia. Enquiries regarding the cemetery may be directed in the first instance by phone to 02 9875 5269.
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery