Allyn River Road
The East Gresford Cemetery is popularly known as Jupp's Cemetery because it stands on land given by and first used by the Jupp family. The impressive entrance and gates were erected in memory of William Jupp who died in 1940. The earliest inscription extant is dated 1937. More recently, a columbarium has been added and that appears to have come into use in 1995.
Ruth King visited and photographed the cemetery in May 2008 and listed all visible inscriptions. The list of inscriptions has been compiled with reference to the NSW BDM indices and to the Australian War Memorial nominal rolls for additional information.
The East Gresford Cemetery is located on the eastern side of Allyn River Road, 0.5km north of Durham Road, East Gresford.
Administered by the Anglican Church.
Update this Cemetery
Add an Inscription to this Cemetery
See all Inscriptions in this Cemetery
Add a Cemetery
Contact Australian Cemeteries Index